The Guild Wars 2 Elementalist has the ability to throw massive damage in a single blow and from a distance. The powers of destruction which the Guild Wars 2 Elementalist possesses are drawn from the air, earth, fire or water elements.
This scholar profession wears a light armor and is known not for the weapons she uses but more on the elements she utilizes during tough situations.
What Empowers The Guild Wars 2 Elementalist
- Air – When the profession attunes this specific element she can target foes with high damage attacks through the wind and lightning. This element works by blinding the enemies with the brilliant flashes of light and striking them with dazzling bolts of lightning.
- Fire – When this element is activated the player can turn the ground to fire or have molten rocks rain from the skies to inflict flame damage to numerous enemies. Foes who dare to touch her can automatically taste a scorching damage from the profession.
- Water – With this element the profession creates slippery ice or freezes the enemies into solid form.
- Earth – This is the most powerful defense used best when the profession and her allies are in threat. What it does is to turn flesh into stone, shock enemies with energy waves flowing below the ground and destroy them with volcanic eruptions.
Spells, Traits And Weapons
- 1. Spells – There are actually four spells used by this profession and they are as follows:
- Glyphs – The profession uses the Glyph of Elemental Power to enhance its natural powers such as increasing the duration or damage of her spells.
- Signets – When this spell is activated such as the Signet of Earth it increases the profession’s damage resistance and stuns nearby enemies by sending waves of stone.
- Conjure Spells – This is used when the profession wants to summon potent weapons and other useful item that she and her allies can use to attack the enemies.
- Area Spells – When this spell is used it allows the profession to create mayhem an hazards around the battlefield such as creating walls of fire to damage the enemies who are passing through.
- 2. Traits – This profession uses five trait lines namely the Air Magic, Fire Magic, Earth Magic, Water Magic and Arcana.
- 3. Weapons – There are four weapon sets and they are composed of the staff, scepter, main-hand dagger, focus, off-hand dagger and trident.
The best thing that you can do is use a Guild Wars 2 Elementalist guide to help you overcome the profession’s lack of physical toughness.
Discover the exceptional powers available for this profession! Visit: Mastery Guide
With the use of the Guild Wars 2 Elementalist guide you will learn how to cause gigantic damage to enemies with the use of elemental powers, spells and weapons.
Why don’t you try using the most popular GW2 guide that is used by beginners and pros! Visit: GW2 Elementalist