Guild Wars 2 Guardian Guide – Tips On How To Powerfully Use This Profession
Are you looking for information about Guild Wars 2 Guardian? If you are then you’re on the right page. A Guild Wars 2 Guardian is a new fighting profession and it protects and empowers its allies at all costs even if it means sacrificing its own defenses.
There are actually many things that you need to know about this better armored soldier profession that will help you understand and maximize its powers and abilities.
Overview Of Guild Wars 2 Guardian
Guardians who are strengthened by their deep sense of loyalty to their allies are heavily armed devoted fighters and are recognized to be the best defenders. They specialize in defensive magic and are usually invincible when they are equipped with the appropriate builds. They usually use gigantic armors and shields as well as are equipped with different skills that heighten their survivability in every combat.
Powers And Defenses
- Abilities – The guardians have three special abilities that empower them in their battles and they are the Virtue of Courage, Virtue of Justice and the Virtue of Resolve.
- Virtue of Courage – The Aegis which is granted every 30 seconds can block the next attack.
- Virtue of Justice – This virtue is used to cause burning when the nearby allies make the fifth attack.
- Virtue of Resolve – This is for healing and health regeneration.
- Skill Types – There are several skill types used by guardians and they are as follows:
- Weapons Skills – These skills are composed of focus, greatsword, hammer, mace, sceptre, shield, staff, sword and torch.
- Aquatic Weapon Skills – To make enemies vulnerable and to damage them you may use aquatic skills such as trident and spears.
- Slot Skills – These are composed of the healing, utility and elite skills that can help you block attacks while healing, be invulnerable while recharging your virtues and burn enemies.
- Downed Skills And Drowning – These skills can cripple and damage your foes and allow you to call your allies for help.
- Auxillary Skill Bars – The Tome of Courage and Tome of Wrath can be used in place of the primary skills.
If you want to know more about the Guild Wars 2 Guardian you can use a guide that contains each and every detail, strategy and tactic suitable for the profession.
Do you want to master the abilities, skills and weapons to make this profession an excellent supportive fighter? Visit: Mastery Guide
The Guild Wars 2 Guardian will show you the virtues which are needed to be activated, willpower and all the unique attributes of the profession.
Learn more about the tactics to extend the powerful benefits to allies! Visit: GW2 Guardian