Guild Wars 2 Necromancer Guide – Its Special Skills & Weapons
A Guild Wars 2 Necromancer is a deadlier class which is especially useful in player versus player zones. There are pretty much a lot of things that a Guild Wars 2 Necromancer can do especially when levelling and this includes the primary skills and weapons it use.
When you are able to understand the powers possess by this class you will find it easy and enjoyable to conquer the battlefields.
What You Should Know About A Guild Wars 2 Necromancer
This class is considered as a scholar profession and a master of the dark arts. They get help from the dead to fight for them and tear their enemies’ souls apart. They wear light armors, possess a unique set of distinctive skills and feeds on life force.
Life Force And Death Shroud
When allies and foes perish near them they get the energy from the life force which they use to extend their own lives. When this class attacks and kills enemies it absorbs their life force to easily activate the Death Shroud ability. The closer that the enemies die the larger amount of life force is gained by Necromancers. This Death Shroud ability enables them to have exceptionally high health, have healing or life-stealing skills and fight in a ghostly form. So for instance, when their health is reduced to zero, they don’t enter the down state but instead activate the ability to access a number of special skills.
How Their Unique Set Of Special Skills Work
- Wells – This skill enables him to take control of the area surrounding him and to affect the foes situated within the skill’s range.
- Minions – The undead minions are called with the use of minion-summoning spell to fight enemies. When the minions are already summoned there is a secondary spell that can provide power to Necros and can destroy the minions.
- Marks – These skills are spells which can produce a variety of potent effects to foes and allies.
Traits, Armor And Weapons
- Traits – The five trait lines of this profession are the Curses, Spite, Blood Magic, Death Magic and Soul Reaping.
- Armor – This class unlike the Guardians usually wear light armor.
- Weapons – This profession can use 2 weapon sets during a battle. The weapons include the main hand, off hand and two handed.
If you want to master the unusual skills of the Guild Wars 2 Necromancer you can take advantage of a guide that will show you exactly how to play the game intelligently.
Check out how you can cheat to bring allies back from the threshold or can cheat death! Visit: Mastery Guide
The complete Guild Wars 2 Necromancer guide will teach you how to hit and bring extreme damage to their targets.
Why don’t you take a look at the most helpful guide for GW2? Visit: GW2 Necromancer