Guild Wars 2 Ranger Guide – Pets, Skill Types And Weapons That You Need To Know About
If you are wondering why the Guild Wars 2 Ranger is considered as an adventure profession then you are in the right page as this article will give you important details about this class. The Guild Wars 2 Ranger is considered as a master of all the trades it engages and of ranged combat.
With the bow and its loyal pet it can magnificently strike foes from a distance.
General Facts About The Guild Wars 2 Ranger
- This profession wears medium armor and has tamed and well-trained pets that distract enemies in the battle.
- With its loyal pets disturbing the foes, the rangers can safely slay its targets from a distance.
- Regardless of the race, this profession can choose any of the 12 different pet families and each of these families have three skills that are unique to them.
- The pets also have skills and this profession possesses special skill types, five traits and four weapon sets.
- This profession aside from managing its special skills can manage his pet using modes and commands.
Pet Information, Evolution And Controls
- Basic Information – Only this profession can have pets to manage and control. He can have a total of four pets which he can switch or change to suit the in-game situations. Although he can have four pets, only one is allowed to fight at a time.
- Evolution – Pets can receive automatic bonuses for each of the 20 evolution levels. When the player gains XP the pet can gain evolution point just as long as it’s active.
- Controls – This profession can manage the behavioural settings of the pet and can make direct commands to be automatically executed.
- Modes – The professional can set the pet to aggressive, defensive or passive mode.
- Commands – The profession can instruct the pet to attack, heel or stay.
Special Skill Types And Weapons
- Skills – The four skill types are the Chains, Survival, Spirits and Traps. Each of these skill types help the profession enhance survivability, summon nature spirit or entrap an enemy.
- Weapons – There are four weapon sets and some of them can heavily damage enemies from a distance, surprise them from behind, strike for a boomerang attack or strike foes in an underwater environment.
There is a Guild Wars 2 Ranger guide that can provide you with the most useful information and tutorial on how this profession should be played strategically.
Start crafting items using certain disciplines and conquer the battlefield now! Visit: Mastery Guide
With the Guild Wars 2 Ranger guide you will learn about how to win the battle by giving your pets the abilities that can suit well with your tactics.
Why don’t you check out what the guide can offer you? Visit: GW2 Ranger