Guild Wars 2 Thief Guide – Learning More About How Thieves Fight In A Battle
Are you wondering where you can possibly get a good Guild Wars 2 Thief guide If you are then you’re on the right page. Thieves are among the treacherous heroes of GW2 and if you use a Guild Wars 2 Thief Guide you will discover more about the profession’s characteristics.
Attacking the enemies by surprise is one thing that this profession is good at and there are many other things that make him incredibly powerful in the battlefield.
Guild Wars 2 Thief Guide
- 1. How Thieves Fight – The thieves specializes in fighting with the use of stealth and they defeat enemies by hiding behind the shadows to secretly get closer to the enemies. This profession wears medium armor and is known as the adventurer profession.
- 2. What Their Abilities Are – This profession has an exceptional talent of stealing things from foes and use them to create environmental weapons against the enemies. Stealing should not be taken literally as with the thieves it means that they craft environmental weapons according to characteristics or attributes of the enemy targeted.
- 3. Special Skill Types – There are actually five major skill types available for this profession and they are as follows:
- Dual Wield Skills – This skill is only made available to this profession and is a type of weapon skill that is made out of the main-hand and off-hand weapons combines.
- Shadow Stepping – This skills makes it possible for thieves to disappear and instantly reappear in a different location.
- Stealth – This makes the profession invisible to the enemies.
- Traps – This skills affects the ground that the enemy steps on thereby causing damage to it.
- Venoms – The venoms are applied to the weapon to inflict greater injury to the enemies.
- 4. Traits – The traits available for this profession includes Critical Strikes, Acrobatics, Deadly Arts, Shadow Arts and Trickery.
- 5. Weapons – There are four weapon sets available for this profession and among the weapons work by controlling the enemy’s movements, bombard enemies, stab them, inflict many conditions and leave them vulnerable to successive attacks. Although there are four major weapon sets there are actually seven sets available for this profession and the two sets can be used underwater.
Thieves use the most important characteristics that are needed in their line of work. There are many other details that you need to learn and that are contained in Guild Wars 2 Thief Guide.
Check out the most useful tactics and strategies in playing this profession! Visit: Mastery Guide
Once you use Guild Wars 2 Thief Guide and you’re able to fully understand how the profession fights in the battle, playing it can be exceptionally fun and fulfilling.
Slay your enemies treacherously and be the last one standing! Visit: GW2 Thief Guide